Let’s be honest, we have all been there. Probably multiple times. You are on a run, and nature is calling. Panic begins to settle in because you are miles away from the restroom. This is a potty emergency!
It’s almost a rite of passage. Your not a real runner until you have experienced a bathroom crisis while on a run. Although embarrassing, you are not alone. So check out some of these Runner problems-When nature calls.
- When you are running by someone you knows house. You gauge your level of friendship based on how comfortable you are with stopping by on a run to use their restroom.
- When you REALLY, REALLY need to go in the middle of your run, and then the urge goes away as soon as your finished.
- You are now in the habit of planning your routes, based on bathroom locations
- When you just went before the race, and have to get right back in line because of a nervous bladder.
- The fear of legit crapping your pants in the middle of a race. Seriously, I have had nightmares.
- Only your runner friends understand your excitement over seeing a new porta-potty. Opening up new route possibilities.
Just a little runner humor for your Friday afternoon! Got any hilarious or embarrassing incidents your willing to share!?